- GPA: 4.57/5.00 Weighted 3.97/4.00 Unweighted
- RANK: Top 6.9 % (14/320) Weighted Top 5.4 % (10/320) Unweighted
- SAT: 1420 (2018)
AWARDS AND HONORS:
- Honor Roll (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Certificate of Academic Excellence (2017, 2018)
- Minds in Motion Student Athlete Award (2018, 2019)
- Varsity Athletic Award (2018)
- National Honor Society (inducted 2017 )
- National English Honor Society (inducted 2017)
- Mu Alpha Theta Math Honor Society (inducted 2019)
- Rho Kappa Social Studies Honor Society (inducted 2019)
- Kappa Alpha Psi: Theodore W. Stephens Honors Award recipient (2017, 2018)
- Delta Sigma Theta: FCAC Book Award Scholarship recipient (2019)
- Maryland 3A Girls Basketball State Championship (2019)
- Frederick City Youth Advisory Council: Member (2018-present)
- Student Government Association: Member (2017-2018) FCASC Executive (2018-present)
- Class Executive Committee: Member (2017-2018) Communications Manager (2018-present)
- Mock Trial: Primary Plaintiff Witness (2017-2018) CoCaptain (2018-present)
- Model United Nations: Member/Delegate (2017-present )
- Jack and Jill of America Inc.: Western Maryland Teen Legislative Chair (2017- 2018) Vice President (2018- present)
- FHS NAACP Youth Council: Vice President, CoFounder (2018-present)
- Long Island University Brooklyn Summer Honors Institute: The UN and Global Affairs Course (2018)
- Canvassing for Democratic Senate candidate David Trone (2018)
- Varsity Cheerleading: Flyer (2015-2016)
- Outdoor Track and Field: 200m, Long Jump, Triple Jump, 300m Hurdles (2015-2016, 2017-present)
- Step Team: Member (2018 -present)
- Girls Basketball: Manager (2018-present)
- School Newspaper: Journalist (2017-2018) Opinion Article Editor (2018-present)
- C. Burr Artz Library Teen Advisory Board: Member (2017-2018)
- Community events organizer. Promote community engagement with public library.
- Carroll Creek Rotary Club Youth Leadership Program (2017)
- Regional civic program provides opportunity for promising student leaders to participate in community activities, learn about different professions, and meet legislative and local leaders.
- SheLEADS Leadership Program (2016-2017)
- Students were referred to the SheLEADS program by teachers based on their leadership potential, academic achievement, civic engagement, compassion, desire to help others, and the ability to work well with others. Students learn to set goals, explore ways to advocate for issues they care about, learn importance of collaboration, and interact with leaders throughout the local community.
- Spelman College Preparatory Institute (2017)
- Intensive residential summer program for college-bound high school sophomores and juniors seeking an exceptional preparatory experience. Features hands-on seminars, college preparation workshops, personal development seminars, and team building exercises.
- University of Maryland [email protected] Women’s Engineering Program (2017)
- Residential summer program to provide a positive collegiate learning experience for high school women, to increase knowledge of engineering disciplines and engineering careers, build community among women who aspire to be engineers, foster mentorship relationships, and strengthen self-confidence among women high school students who are interested in STEM.
- C Burr Artz Library: Volunteer (2017-present)
- Organize library collections and assist in community events.
- National Honor Society Service Projects: (2017- present)
- Algebra I and Algebra II tutor
- Assisted students who are interested in applying to NHS and giving them advice on their applications.
- Collected, sorted, and counted money to donate to raise money for children with Leukemia and Lymphoma.
- Organized and conducted activities for Whittier Elementary School children.
- Monocacy Elementary School Christmas Fundraiser: Volunteer (2017)
- Assist parents and children with family crafts and activities
- MLK Day Food Bank in Baltimore: Donor and Volunteer (2018)
- Donated needed provisions to the Maryland Food Bank. Organized and distributed food for under-resourced Baltimore community members
- Class Executive Committee: Spirit Week Volunteer (2017, 2018)
- Supported Spirit Week activities, developed ideas for events, designed and created art for hallways after school weekly for 2 months per year
- Student Government Association: Homecoming Volunteer (2017)
- Supported Homecoming Weekend dance and pep rally by decorating facility and developing fun ideas for peers.
- Strong Tower Church: Hurricane Maria Disaster Relief Team Member (2017)
- Collected food and household donations for island of Dominica hurricane victims. Worked with church members to package and ship 12 barrels of provisions to the island.
- United Way Lynx Service Project (2018)
- Gardening and adding new mulch to the playground and trees at a local park.
- Discussant: Superintendent’s Book Club. Topic: The End of Average by Todd Rose (2018)
- Organizer: Frederick City Legislative Day for Jack and Jill of America: Introduced youth to people and functions of local government; Q&A with Aldermen; Broadcasted on local news (2018)
- Oratorical Competition Participant: Jack and Jill of America Eastern Regional Cluster Conference. Topic: Black By Popular Demand (2018)
- Student Advocate: Frederick County Public Schools Board of Education Meeting: Race and equity in public schools (2018)
Frederick High School
- 10, 11, 12 Student